Custom Search

Friday, October 12, 2007

Raising Bran All Day

Some will say "why? your crazy" but all yesterday, the only thing I ate was raisin bran. I had it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner... It's just easy I guess. You just pour the milk and you are done you know?

I was talking to my sister yesterday about it. I had sent her some new pictures of me. She has not seen me in person for a year or so, so when she saw how skinny I am now, she was really shocked. She kept asking me how I did that. And I said well, I need to write a novel because that is how long it would take me to tell you everything. Maybe I should someday, but for now, I will stick to blogging.

I weigh as much as she does now. She says I look skinnier than her. She is 16. Yeah! I weigh as much as a 16 year old! Im happy! I feel like the old me again, but no, not the old me, a new me that I didn't know would exist. I always compared myself to how I was in high school like... was it 10 years ago? ... I think it was 9 years ago, and anyway I weighed 125 then and I was cute, but I think I look even better now. I would think that is hard to do for a 27 year old to look better than they looked in high school. Is that possible?

Nevertheless, my whole family thinks I look great and they are constantly asking me what worked and are actually surprised about some of the things that I say.

So if you haven't read it already, go to my post "I lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks my own way" and learn all of my secrets.

No comments: