Custom Search

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A nice surprise!

Whoa. Ok. My husband went to weigh himself yesterday and he was like "oh my gosh, is that right?" I said it should be. He said that he lost a few pounds (not that he wants to or is trying) So he said "you get on and let me see if this scale is right" ummm.."no, no thanks!" I said.

Truthfully, I was scared because I haven't weighed myself in about a week and I am used to weighing in every day, so I would have like died if I got on the scale and it said I weighed 200 pounds or something (slight exageration).

So when he gave up on me and went upstairs, I sneaked over to the scale and took a peek at my pounds. To my surprise, I lost another couple pounds! And that is eating what I want now (in moderation and responsibility)

There are a few things that I haven't changed and wont change as long as they are working for me. Like, Raisin bran is a God-send so I am still eating that. I drink more water than anything else, other than that, I eat what I want without over indulging and I am still losing!

Ok ok, so you are curious how much I weigh, right? I weigh 123 now. Yea! I'm so proud of myself. And now I am encorporating exercise into my new lifestyle since now I got the pounds off I have the energy, and just from jogging and walking a couple times this week, I can see that I have toned up a bit and only anticipate greater results as I keep at it.

The days are finally gone that I am embarassed to wear something, or that it makes me look fat. I am not fat anymore, and I will continue to keep you updated. It helps me stay in check and makes me feel like I am being accountable to someone.

Thanks for reading and good luck on your dieting journey!

No comments: