Custom Search

Thursday, October 11, 2007

100 calorie popcorn!

My husband came home one day with a great invention, 100 calorie popcorn bags. They can be found in the popcorn section of your grocery store. They are cute little microwavable bags of yummy goodness, and they are only 100 calories. It is great because you don't have to measure anything. It is just the right amount for you.

I am in love. The 100 calorie pack idea is kinda getting to be a big craze right now. There is just about a 100 calorie everything these days. I would advise that you still read your labels though. Sometimes there are actually less calories in your regular everyday product. Keep in mind that sometimes they will advertise "only 100 calories" or "low fat" just to get people who are watching their weight to buy it even though, in actuality, you could buy a cheaper, yummier product that has the same amount of calories and sometimes LESS. So be careful, but I do like the 100 calorie packs of popcorn. Convenient, cute and they do taste delicious.

2 comments:

KittyMusings said...

I have stayed away from buttered popcorns for over 3 years now, but 100-cal popcorn bags sound like a fun snack

Spraying Smart-Balance fat-free Butter spray over the hot popcorn would make this a delicious, low-fat snack!!!

Thanks!

Sunny said...

yuppers~
I'm also a big fan of smart balance. it's the only butter I buy and I think that's a great idea to make it more tasty without the fat :D
thanks for the fresh idea~