Custom Search

Monday, October 29, 2007

My New Love

I found last week the greated friend site that I have seen. They pay you for blogging and talking to your friends. It is very similar to myspace, except you get paid.

It is free to join and so far, I am having a blast and making tons of new friends. Everyone I have met so far on this site is so sweet! And in between replying to my friends, I am doing push ups and sit ups and toning up my belly more. :) Everyone is really helpful and will do everything they can to help you earn more money. I love it. It is my new obsession. If you would like to join me, I am on almost 24/7 and will help you out any way that I can, just ask. Don't worry, it won't take you long to set up either, you could be making new friends in a matter of minutes. Come be friends with me here: http://r.yuwie.com/sunnysky

No comments: