Custom Search

Thursday, July 3, 2008

What I've been doing this week!

You may not know this, but I love to dance! I have been dancing since I was 4 years old. So, it's not an odd thing for me to try to encorporate it into my life, usually in some form of exercise.

So I've picked up something new I've been doing. I went on youtube monday and looked for some dances that I wanted to learn and found one that I like very much which I will share with you! I watched it over and over again, step by step the first day to learn it. I watched it for 2 hours going through every little motion and I still learned only half the dance, but by the next day and another 2 hour practice I had pretty much mastered the whole thing, not to mention that in all the fun, I lost another pound!

Dancing may not be for you, but I do suggest you find things that you enjoy doing to make exercise fun so you are more focused on having fun than the actual exercise.

This is the dance that I've learned and have actually been sweatin' to today :)

No comments: