Custom Search

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Princess for a Day

I am SOOO exited about the ball this year. After all, I'm over 20 pounds lighter! So I decided to go all out and look like a princess for the ball this year. I bought a beautiful pink cinderella style ballgown on amazon.com and tried it on as soon as I got it in the mail 4 days later! it fit perfectly and I feel like a completely different person when I'm wearing it. I just wish I could wear it all the time, lol! I was thinking of getting a tiara to finish my princess look, but I'm rethinking that. I was actually thinking about putting some small pink flowers in my hair instead (inspired by my favorite movie, Enchanted!). If I can find the right flowers, that's what I'll do.

see a picture of my princess ball gown here!

Mostly, I'm looking forward to the professional photo that will be taken at the ball in my dress, as the thinner me :) a picture that I'll be proud to hang on my wall.
I never hung the picture up of last year's ball because I thought I looked so chunky in the picture, I was too embarrased that I ever looked like that. Now I feel great about myself and my accomplishment and can't wait to go!!!

No comments: