Custom Search

Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Fat Flush Diet Tested~

I have a Formal Ball coming up in 2 weeks now, so for the last week to look my trimmest, I've been trying a new approach.

I rented a book from the library a week ago called The Fat Flush Diet , modified it some to my liking, and have been on a modified version ever since.

The basic idea is portioned meals, eating 6 times a day, high protein foods, and cranberry water juice (100% NO SUGAR ADDED)

I didn't think the juice would be so good, but it really feels like a treat in itself to be able to drink it! you drink it to clean out your kidneys so they can work properly, boost your metabolism, and lose weight and/or inches.

In my case, I've lost about 1 pound maybe a little more in 1 1/2 weeks. For me, this is good since I don't have much to lose anyway (about 5 pounds) I have not only lost a pound in a week, I also am trimming inches around my waist which I couldn't be happier about.

For me, this will be more like a life change. I plan to stay on this regiment as long as I can. It's easy, I'm never hungry, and I feel better after I eat my healthier foods.

For instance, I have cut bread out completely. I make a turkey wrap for lunch with a low fat tortilla wrap, lettuce, and Smart Balance mayonaise. It leaves me feeling FULL believe it or not and I usually also eat watermelon along with it. DELICIOUS!

This diet keeps me so full, the last 2 days I actually forgot to eat lunch!!! (which is not good by the way, but is encouraging that I am staying that full for that long)

I also had a lovehandle that has disappeared just since I started this diet last week!

This diet is not really a diet to me, but a life change. And I'm happy to make it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think oprah did this

Here is a great article i found about
the acai berrys. I didnt know about this
stuff and wish i had along time ago. Hope
this helps.

http://emergevictoriousoverfat.com/2009/01/acai-berries/