Custom Search

Monday, March 10, 2008

Watermelon season again!

Well I hope you can find this important diet fruit at your local grocer, or wal-mart for that matter.

Watermelon

Last time I went shopping, much to my surprise I saw 2 huge bins of miniature seedless watermelons! I was soo happy! I owe a lot of my diet success after all from the watermelon (mostly consisting of water) making me feel full so I wouldn't indulge on something fattening.

I bought 2. They are $4.00 each here, but a small price to pay for a smaller waist :)
They have both been eaten at this point and I have to go shopping again today. Yes, I will be buying more. I will buy them everytime I go shopping until they don't sell watermelons anymore. That's how important they are to my diet.

Watermelon is uber filling, and is a great thing to have anytime you are craving sweets. It's delicious and it satisfies. Canteloupe is another good one if you like them, but my favorite is watermelon. And by the way, if you think they must not be good since it's so early, think again. I ate 2 of them and they were both delicious. Just be careful to pick out the good ones. No bruises n' such.

Low calorie fruits are your friend. Eat as much as you want, you will burn more calories digesting the fruit than the fruit has, thus burning fat.

No comments: