Custom Search

Monday, March 3, 2008

Back from vacation! A story from beyond :)

Heys folks! We are officially back from our trip. We had a great time... LOTS of exercise! One day, we walked all around Washington D.C. I don't know how many miles, but believe me, it was a lot!!! We saw the spy museum, the Lincoln Memorial, WWII Memorial and reflection pool, the Art museums, and even went to Mcdonalds in China town (which I don't recommend)

In case you have never been there, the Mcdonalds in chinatown is kinda unique. there are no chairs to sit in while you eat!!! they make you stand up I guess to discourage hanger arounds, as there are signs all over the establishment that say "No staying any longer than 30 minutes" Sheese! I better hurry and eat then! I just have never seen this type of thing before. I wanted to take a picture cuz it was just so strange, but I wouldn't dare because of the people that may hurt me if I did :)

Yea, I know! I ate at Mcdonalds, but like I said, we walked a lot that day and I guarantee I burned it all off.

Just so you know though, I did weigh myself when vacation was through and I haven't gained any weight. Yippee!!!

And here is a picture from my vacation:



a view of the monuments from the Metro Train

2 comments:

Kagrel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sunny said...

please don't bother me with spam and viruses. this is a family friendly site and there is no need for it besides your apparent lack of IQ and boredom.