Custom Search

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Down to the Grind!

I finally found someone to hold me accountable for the exercise portion for my quest to get back to my pre baby body! And if you can find someone that is willing to exercise with you, this is by far the best way to do it because then you can hold each other accountable.

We have a set time every day that we will exercise together and we are doing the 8 minute absroutine. (which also includes 8 minute thighs, buns, etc) And don't think that it's a walk in the park! I am sore as we speak from it! but see usually when I'm sore, that means I don't feel like exercising for several days, which ends up becoming... NEVER! but now that I have someone to exercise with, there's not getting out of it. And that's a good thing. 5 days a week we meet up for 30 minutes and do two 8 minute routines. We have been doing 8 minute abs and 8 minute thighs this week, and we get Saturday's and Sunday's off to recover until the next week.

8 minute abs

Can't wait to see what we will look like! I already feel firmer and it's only been a week since we begun. If you want to try it too, you can get a good price on the exercise tape here.

No comments: