Custom Search

Monday, January 7, 2008

After Holidays regroup!




Allright! So I didn't gain any weight, but you just feel fatter after the holidays, don't you? Well, I do! so I will go through with you step by step my plan to look and feel thinner for 2008.

I started TODAY, and this is what I did.

First off, I tell myself over and over again... "If I can get past the first 3 days, I can do this!"

Then, I got back into the habit of measuring my portions.
For breakfast: Raisin Bran.
I measure out 1 cup of 2% milk and 1 cup of raisin bran.
Doesn't sound like a lot but fills you up!!!
See, I think a lot of us grew up on the "finish your plate" kind of mantality, and it sets us up to over eat when we get older because I for one always feel like I have to finish my plate as not to waste food.

And so when I measure my portions out, it's like my mind triggers my "full" feeling, even if I didn't eat as much as I usually do. I think a lot of it is in our minds.

So I did that, and since I feel like I need a little extra help, I started back on my once a day Nanoslim (diet pill). I took it after I ate my raisin bran this morning.

For lunch will be my traditional grilled chicken, and dinner will be a grilled chicken salad.

And for drinks, well over the holidays I got to drinking soda again, so out goes the soda!!! in with more water!

Watch for updates! and if you have any other good ideas for dieting, please leave your comments! Thanks!

No comments: