Custom Search

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The absolute easiest way to tone your tummy!

I just completed a 2 week program, and didn't even realize it. See, for the past 2 weeks I have been sick with a cold, coughing a terrible cough, having coughing fits, all that wonderful stuff. But I couldn't be happier. Why? Because with all that coughing, I lost another 1 pound and toned my tummy! All without realizing that would be the outcome, and all without effort on my part.

My stomach muscles hurt because of all the coughing, but I would go through it all again to look more toned! And hey, I lost a pound. I am now at 122 and am now inspired as of TODAY to start working out again and cutting back my caleries. I had allowed myself a break, but now its time! Let's get these love handles evened out, shall we? I am up for the challenge!

No comments: