Custom Search

Monday, May 18, 2009

~Life Changes~

This has been the easiest thing for me! I decided to stop eating red meats like beef, etc and now I only eat chicken, turkey, lean ham (lean meats only)
I had read that beef in particular is hard for our bodies to digest, thus making some of us gain weight. I was buying very lean beef before, but decided to cut it out. And it wasn't hard either. You know these days they make every alternative you can think of. you can still have a veggie burger to replace the beloved hamburger, you can eat turkey hot dogs, turkey bacon, etc etc! I have not felt deprived at all! I Haven't drank soda in forever now and that was one of the best things I think I've ever done for myself. I feel so much cleaner inside without all the fizzie in my stomach! I get my caffeine from tea sweetened with splenda now and I'm never tired during the day anymore! I still eat 3 meals a day along with healthy snacks, so I don't feel deprived at all! it's great! and without dietary supplements. I've not had to take any pills at all. I just cut out red meat, and drink water and tea and I've lost 4 more pounds! I've actually been doing this for the past 4 months now. This is something I can stick with for life.

No comments: