Custom Search

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More Results

weight scale

It seems I've been getting quicker results by power walking, basically walking as fast as you can, swinging my arms, and sometimes I even hold bottles of water for weights, but I have actually started to lose weight again as a result.

We go on about a 40 minute brisk walk, stretch out afterwards, and then I go home and will do my 8 minute abs.

Before we were doing the 8 minute abs and 8 minute buns for about 30 minutes, 5 times a week which was making me feel good and feel toned, but no weight loss. I just held my weight steady. But combining that with walking, cutting calories, and doing the 8 minute abs has helped me to start shedding pounds again.

I highly recommend finding someone where you can schedule times to do this. It just makes it so much easier when you have someone to talk to during your workout and ends up not feeling like a workout. It becomes fun. And that's what we want!

No comments: